Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Unknown

I am not a fan of it. I know Life is full of Unknowns. But right Now I have a ton of it and it is making me crazy. I don't know when i will get my own place for Little man and me. I don't know how long i will have to struggle to find sitters on the weekend so i can work, I don't know if DES will help me out with childcare, food stamps. I am having a hell of a time trying to get us both on a schedule that will be nice. I don't know how i am going to hand being in a house with just me and little man, and the list goes on and on.

I know it not the end of the world but the anxiety of it all is getting to me and i feel like i am losing control, i feel like am already chasing everyone way already and i have not been back home very long. I just want something kind of stable is that to much to ask for I guess so. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment