Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Thank you Sperm Donor

I have made peace today with a small part of my life that centers around Miss T. 

I could be mad and hurt for the rest of my life at her sperm donor. I could go though the long drawn out process off making him pay when he wants nothing to do with her. So to save me the headache and heartache. I have CHOSE to just Thank Him!!

Yes say what you want, but this is best for us. Miss T has many people who love her and care for her. we have a great new man in our lives who loves use more then anything. 

I want Miss T to be happy and have a wonderful Live. I can't give her that if i am always in the back of my mind wondering about what her sperm donor is and not doing, and why he doesn't want to talk to her. This way I can just focus on her and Little Man, but also not have the extra stress.
( i am already dealing with that extra stress).

In a simple Letter to him, I thank him for giving me Miss T. and that I chose to just thank him instead of being upset and mean to him. I wish him the best in his life. Cause he will never know the wonderfulness of Miss T.

Like i have said she is very well loved and happy little lady. She has brought much more joy and love to our family. She is amazing, loves her brother, and hard head little girl. I am very Blessed to call her my Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment